IKIGAI LEARNING COMMUNITY
What is Ikigai Learning Community
As industries and business models evolve to meet the growing needs of tech knowledge, Ikigai Learning Community provides learning solutions that helps participants close skill gaps.
Problems we are trying to solve
- Automation is replacing old jobs, new jobs are being created but are you ready for the new workforce?
- School/University curriculums do not reflect needs of the market
- Not enough talent to fill growing needs
South East Asia lacks:
- STEM Skill Set Training: Science, Tech, Engineering, Math
- Soft Skill Set Training: Critical Thinking, Communication, Creativity & Innovation, Collaboration
- Life Skill Set: Career Training, Goal Setting
What we are offering
Short courses integrating the Job Ecosystem into learning process For:
- Students in need of relevant skill set & jobs
- Current workforce in need of upskilling / reskilling
- Companies in need of upskilling their workforce (corporate training)
Why we can do this
Founded and advised by seasoned entrepreneurs and corporate tech executives, we use design thinking mechanisms and project-based learning to teach innovation based on the pain-points we experienced while building and leading our own teams and companies.
leads the vision, direction, strategies and execution for IKIGAI.
A 5th time founder and entrepreneur for SEA's only women's eCommerce, Moxy/Orami raising over $40MM USD by regional and global investors. She is also a UN Women Advocate and named Founder of the year 2016 [ASEAN Startup Awards]. She has built a global and regional presence as a leader, mentor, and advisor working with brands as: Lazada, Singha Beer, PPTV, Lehman Brother, PwC and is highly connected in tech, government, business in Southeast Asia.
guides, builds, and approves Ikigai 's education/tech vision and strategic direction for IKIGAI.
Born and raised in the Silicon Valley, Nomura build her career in NY, LA, and SF. She has a proven track record of 20 years deploying strategy, product, US market entry and brand positioning for start-ups and Fortune 500 corporations. In 2014, she moved to Japan to explore opportunities outside of America. She has since then increased her presence in SEA where she believes to be the region she can unlock the most growth and impact. She is educated at Columbia University in New York.